10/20/2015

NONGCEBO KHUMALO FOR MAPITSO DESIGNS



Nongcebo Khumalo for Mapitso
Mix things up
Inspired by Mapitsos current line for this years SAFW for me her line is a representation of being fearless.
She uses black as her main color and dares to be different with sexy silhouettes that show just enough skin
My interpretation of her line had me in clothes I’ve never worn together before which I wonder why .
The black top is take of her statement black but with some little flirt at the bottom with the design.
The culottes are a vintage find that I explored with, to add a touch of sass I had to wear a cap and the shades as a throw away of colour.
The neutral heals balances of the colours.
@kznfc #KZNSTYLE #KZNFC@SAFW

To vote for me please like this pic on my Facebook and Instagram
To stand a chance of winning tickets
Please visit the KZNFC Facebook page and comment on your fav look the best comment wins.
📷: @phewa_8055 and @nonzuzogxekwa
Make up : @nonidubazana

No comments:

Post a Comment