10/19/2015

Nongcebo Khumalo Translates Nicole Hoyer Designs || VOTE FOR YOUR FAV LOOK & WIN

Nongcebo Khumalo for Nicole Hoyer Designs.
Live a colourful life
Inspired by Nicole’s current line for this years SAFW for me her line is about self expression, bold patterns and a pop of colour.
My interpretation of her line had me in this bold head wrap and black dress.
The turban is for the bold colours that represent being able to express yourself and having some fun.
The black dress draws on a similar silhouette of dresses as part of NHD, and as dark as it might black works with everything.
And for a personal touch of edge I needed to find a New Balance.
@kznfc #KZNSTYLE #KZNFC@SAFW

To vote for me please like this pic on my Facebook and Instagram
To stand a chance of winning tickets
Please visit the KZNFC Facebook page :https://m.facebook.com/kznfc1
and comment on your fav look the best comment wins.
Also visit their Instagram @KZNFC and blog : kznfc.blogspot.com
Images: Andile Phewa and Nonzuzo Make up: Noni Dubazane

No comments:

Post a Comment